Tuesday, February 19, 2013

New Update!

It's been a while since I updated but since I had an appointment at the fertility doctor today I thought I would update our progress.  I had the HSG x-ray two weeks ago and everything was normal.  That was the most painful experience I have had in a long time and that includes breaking my foot in four places, the cramping was so bad, but the good news was my tubes were open and my uterus is normal.  They did say at the x-ray for some reason that when this is done, it clears anything out that might be in there and they used the alliteration it's like the flood gates opening up, and said that pregnancy can occur after it.  Then I had an ultrasound on that Thursday and they told me that I was ovulating from the right side, so the meds did work!  Then today I hate a progesterone test to see if I did actually ovulate and I did.  My level was at 38, and it needed to be above 7, so that is really good.

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment