Monday, August 20, 2012

Back to School

I haven't updated my blog in quite a while so I thought it was time for an update.

First Here are some pictures of Brandon and I's vacation to Disneyland in California from Day 1, I will do Day 2 and 3 sometime soon.













So those are some of my favorite pictures from Day 1, I think if you click on the actual picture it will make it bigger.  

Also, today is my first day of school for fall semester 2012.  I only have a year left so I can do this.  On M/W/F I don't start until 10:00 and on T/R I don't start until 9:30, so I don't have to wake up super early.  I have 15 credits this semester, Music Listening, Theater 110, Business Calculus, and two accounting classes.  It's a pretty good load but I have confidence in myself that I can make it through it.

Yesterday, Iowa State at their annual Fan Fest, and I wanted to go so Brandon's friend Thomas and I went together.  I had one mission in mind, to meet Fred Hoiberg(the coach) and to get a picture with him, well as you will see in the pictures below I accomplished that.  Then I had an idea come to me in a dream, where I got a 16x20 picture of the basketball floor and had all the players and coach sign it and I uploaded a picture of that too.




Have a great week everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment