Friday, November 2, 2012

Update

Hi All!

I've been extremely busy with school this semester and it has pretty much consumed my entire life, and next semester is just going to get worse, with 18.5 credits.  I have a couple of updates for you.

The first update is I've decided to make some extra money I am going to make cards and scrapbooks for people who don't have the time and want something homemade, so if you know of any people like that send them my way. 

The second update is I have made an appointment with a fertility clinic, to get a second opinion on what is happening because the Metformin has done nothing.  My appointment isn't until December 6, which is the day before my and Brandon's 5 year wedding anniversary.  I will update you all again soon. 

Take Care
Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment