Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas

Hi All!

I haven't updated in a while but since I'm laid up in bed today, I thought I would update you all.  We have had two Christmas celebrations all ready.  Last weekend we had Christmas with my dad's family, they all came up from Missouri, and we had a blast.  Then Saturday night we went to Christmas Eve Eve Eve service at Hope.  Then we came back to my mom's house and had our normal Christmas Eve appetizers, played a couple of games, and opened up our Christmas eve jammies.  Tonight we are going to Brandon's dad and step-moms house for the night then we will do our Christmas morning with them and then we will come back to Des Moines and do Christmas morning with the Christians.  Then Saturday and Sunday will finish up our Christmas festivities with the Munyons and the Dunns.  So far it has been a great Christmas season.

I also wanted to update you all on my foot.  I had a CT scan done on December 13, 2012 with Dr. Trout at Iowa Otho (if you need a foot doctor he is the best!).  Then I had a follow up appointment to go over those results last Tuesday, and he found that when my foot healed the cuiboid bone on the side of my foot, healed 2mm from where it was supposed to and it healed on top of my tendon.  So he said a third surgery is what it would take to get it completely healed.  So I left the doctor's office that day knowing they would be calling me to schedule another surgery.  The next day they called me and said the first available appointment was January 8, so I took that one, but I asked them to put me on a cancellation list in case someone cancelled.  Then on Thursday we got the snow storm of all snow storms, and the nurse called me to say they had a cancellation for Friday would I like to have that appointment, I said YES! So I had my surgery on Friday evening and the doctor said it went well and he had to shave my bone, so hopefully it will be back to normal pretty soon.  

For the fertility side of things, nothing new to report after the appointment that I had in the beginning on December.

Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment