Monday, July 9, 2012

Today was an interesting day.  My day started out by having an ultrasound done of my pelvis, to try and figure out what is going on with my body.  My doctors are 99.9% sure I have poly cystic ovarian syndrome but they needed this ultrasound to diagnose it.  I should hear tomorrow and after tomorrow and they confirm it then they are going to start me on a medicine used for diabetes but it helps regulates my hormone levels and everything should get back on track.  I will post on my blog when I get the results.

Another thing I didn't mention on my first post was that I also have been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder.  I have been seeing a counselor at Iowa State because it's free to students and a mix between that and the meds they put me on hopefully it will start working soon.

I decided last night that I wanted to make a little autograph book for when Brandon and I go to Disneyland next week.  I'm only doing 12 characters because we are only going to be there for 3 days.  Here is a picture of the the Mickey page that I made.

This picture was taken with my phone so I'm not sure how good it will be on the blog.  I am going to work on the rest of the book this week and will post it when it's all done.

Until next time.
Tori

1 comment:

  1. Picture looks great, Tori.
    I'm keeping you in my prayers.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete